Daegagiul replied

295 weeks ago

Savage Island Movie Download In Mp4 > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Women who have been captured and sold as slave labor to a South American emerald mine hatch a plan for revolution and revenge.
Women who have been captured and sold as slave labor to a South American emerald mine hatch a plan for revolution and revenge.<br/><br/>What this film consists of is footage from &quot;Escape from Hell&quot; (1980) and &quot;Hotel Paradise&quot; (also 1980) spliced together with a new wraparound featuring Linda Blair. The new wraparound is directed by Nicholas Beardsley… but who is Nicholas Beardsley?<br/><br/>Of course, the new version makes no sense because the characters do not match up. The fact it is even comprehensible at all is something of a miracle. (Apparently Charles Band had a hand in creating this, but I am not sure the details on that.)<br/><br/>The two films this came from were both directed by Edoardo Mulargia (&quot;Don&#39;t Wait, Django… Shoot!&quot;) and written by Sergio Chiusi (&quot;SS Experiment Love Camp&quot;), so if any credit is deserved, it should go to them. But why not just watch their real films?<br/><br/>Sadly, the quality is terrible (even on the Shout Factory release) and I suspect there is not much that can be done about that because the footage clearly did not come from original negatives.
&quot;…You&#39;re going to remember this for a long time.&quot; And I have! Going back a few years, when I must have been so bored as to rent the most ridiculous, low budget films, this gem was etched in my mind. It&#39;s full of poorly done over-dubs. Hilarious! &quot;I have some lovely letters and postcards from the outside world. How they ever found their way here is beyond me.&quot; Savage beach! A must not rent!<br/><br/>-GG

646f9e108c
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 full movie in hindi 720p downloaddownload Episode 2.10Knight Rider 2000 full movie with english subtitles online downloadCharlie's Angels: Animated Adventures download movie freeEpisode 2.23 movie downloadhindi Digimon Tamers free downloadEpisode 3.10 malayalam full movie free downloadSamson's Lemons full movie hd 1080pthe Final Fantasy full movie in hindi free download hdLand Shark hd full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.